Let's start a conversation...

"We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they have all learned to live together in the same box!"

Saturday 13 July 2013

Thankful in all situations

I was inspired by another blog about being thankful in all situations... Read it here

So here is a list of thankfulness IN ALL SITUATIONS for this Saturday morning

1. Being woken up in the night... Those special moments i share of just me and my sweet boy
2. Luc bruises and bashes... The wonder of him exploring and working out how his body works
3. Feeling sick and not getting a chance to rest... The world (definitely, absolutely) does not  (and never has or will) revolve around me
4. Exhausted at the end of the day... Busy, full days filled with running after Luc, pushing him on his motor bike and meeting friends
5. Having to work at night and on weekends... The absolute blessing of my job that allows me to be with my boy during the day and work when i can
6. The horror of hearing of someone losing their child. So thankful for my boy but also aware that he is not really mine and to try and parent with open arms
7. Fighting about sleep times. I am learning boundaries and trying to keep them in place
8. Frustration about my old laptop that is slow and realising i have so much and am blessed to overflowing
9. Missing my parents (who are in Luxembourg at the moment) but really thankful i have parents who are still alive and also thankful for the wonder of technology (skype, sms and email makes the world much smaller)
10. Feeling like i am not quite on top of things and realising i need to pray and ask for help

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment