Let's start a conversation...

"We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they have all learned to live together in the same box!"

Thursday 12 April 2012

Coward?

For a while I have been suspecting a terrible thing about myself...
That I am a coward!

Sad but true...

I hate racism, I hate injustice, I hate apathy and yet I so seldom find myself actually standing up against it or speaking up about it. Sure I blog about stuff and sometimes I throw in a fb status and I think about this stuff but I definitely don't speak up IN situations and especially with people who I find intimidating or who I don't want to offend.

Is not offending someone more important than what I believe is right?
No! Definitely not!

I don't want to be a coward and as a result am consciously going to try to overcome my fear of offending other people!
Here's to COURAGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment