Let's start a conversation...

"We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they have all learned to live together in the same box!"

Friday 11 January 2013

New year resolution (s)

Happy 2013! I hope the year to come is the best one yet and filled with love, adventure and lots and lots of blessings!
One of my new years goals ( i dont like the word resolutions!) is to blog regularly. I am aiming for at least 2 or 3 times a week... And as this blog is for me as much as it is for my readers i think 2 or 3 times a week is what i need in order to process, vent, rant and generally verbally vomit!

2 of my other goals are about LOVING my boys deliberately and well!
Whats not to love??? How cute are these guys?
I reread 1 Corinthians 13 and that is what i want to try... Loving patiently, kindly, not demanding my own way, not being irritable (This is a hard one for me, especially if i havent eaten!), keeping no record of wrong, not giving up and being hopeful! I also want to be PRESENT! Sometimes i spend time on fb, my phone etc and i am not actually present in the moment with them... so i resolve to be PRESENT! (and all those other things!)

Heres to a fantastic, mind- blowing 2013.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Kathy! And Amen to that new year's goal!!!

    ReplyDelete