Let's start a conversation...

"We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they have all learned to live together in the same box!"

Monday 27 May 2013

Grateful...

I am so grateful for so much and sometimes it is just good to remind myself...

i am grateful for:
  1. Luc giggles
  2. Pajamas after a long day
  3. my handsome hubby
  4. new fluffy pink slippers
  5. mainly music (music group i attend with Luc on a tuesday). it is such fun. And chaotic. and loud and just amazing fun
  6. good-for-my-soul- friends
  7. skyping with my mom and mom-in-law
  8. luc discovering how to crawl. At the moment he alternates between leaping forward/ little hops/ mistakenly going backwards and occassionally forward and where he wants to be
  9. all stars
  10. philippe playing with Luc
  11. our garden (it is like a mini sanctuary)
  12. how generous people are
  13. this mild winter (so far). Incredibly beautiful winter skies without the inter temperatres
  14. fern (my sis- in- law) who is a very special friend
  15. chocolate
  16. george r Martin and game of thrones books
  17. luc enjoying the animals at the zoo
  18. snuggling on the couch
  19. (actually) picking a good dvd (i dont have the brest trach record)
  20. i am who God says i am (not who i sometimes think i am)
  21. flexible work so i can watch my boy grow up/ discover/ explore
  22. new car with a boot that is big enough for the pram and groceries
  23. macaroons
  24. jeans that make me look skinny
  25. kisses from my hubby
 There is so much more...
i am hugely blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment