Let's start a conversation...

"We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they have all learned to live together in the same box!"

Thursday 9 May 2013

Luc lesson

Philippe was away last week and my little boy really missed his daddy. I missed Philippe too but i realise us adults pretend like we are all ok. Sometimes we are not and it is also ok to show how you are feeling. I dont know at what age we are conditioned to be so "stiff upper lipped" about stuff...

But Luc is teaching me that it is ok to miss people and show it
It is ok to be super, overwhelmingly excited to see people and show it
It is ok to have good days
It is ok to have bad days


My 2 happy boys! They didnt stop hugging each other all weekend...

How cute is Luc's jersey? Knitted by his granny!

No comments:

Post a Comment