Let's start a conversation...

"We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they have all learned to live together in the same box!"

Thursday 7 March 2013

More on the baby my parents found...

The latest update on the little girl my parents found...
The social worker at the hospital asked my parents to name her. Apparently who ever finds a child has the honour of naming them.
My parents decided on Emma Jane Moses

Emma means whole. I pray this for you baby girl. That no matter how your life began you will be whole

Jane. This is my moms name. My dad insisted on giving her this second name. And in thinking about it, it is like giving an affirmation that although my parents found her and cant keep her, she will always be remembered and have a place in their hearts.
Jane means Gift of God. And she is. Just that brief encounter with her has left me profoundly moved by what an incredible, huge, mind blowing gift LIFE is.

 Moses because she was found in the reeds...

No comments:

Post a Comment