Let's start a conversation...

"We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they have all learned to live together in the same box!"

Wednesday 6 March 2013

On being positive...

I don't know about you, but it feels like there is so much negativeness around at the moment. My brain and soul feel inundated with too much yuckiness... Oscar Pistorious, too many rapes, too many murders, lots of break ins in our area... Just lots of yuckiness...
And its left me feeling kind of down and disheartened... what to do? how on earth to deal with so much stuff?

Psalm 62.5 Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him

On the one hand i do need to be positive and i actively choose to be! 
But on the other hand there is nothing i can do... Nothing! i need to wait on God... All of me... All the time...

My hope is in him!

No comments:

Post a Comment